The next class is tentatively to begin January 9, 2016 and conclude June of 2020.
- Must be male
- at least 31 years old
- if married, have a stable marriage for at least 3 years
- Functionally literate
- Able to demonstrate significant ministerial service
- Roman Catholic with mature spiritual and prayer life
- No impediments to ordination
- Pass a criminal history check
- Must be psychologically sound and in good health, etc.
- 64 hours or more per month
- if married, wife must be in full support of her husband and she must also attend formation classes
- The formation process last 4.5 years
- Each year is comprised of no less than 11 weekends (about 1 weekend per month)
- Classes include an emphasis in academics, pastoral, human, and spiritual development, plus prayer/study group meetings, parish and charity ministry.
It is a major commitment!