THE BEAUTY OF OUR HUMAN SEXUALITY, (BOHS), a comprehensive program that empowers the beauty and responsibility of human sexuality as put forth especially through the teachings of St. John Paul II’s THEOLOGY OF THE BODY.
At the heart of the program is to understand the complementarity & uniqueness of our sexuality, male and female created in His Divine Image, encouraging responsibility within relationships in accordance to our spiritual & moral growth.
In this great discovery of gift of self, participants are enabled to embrace a life of the purest love imaginable and thus begin to live out a sacramental life! Serving & Evangelizing the World! Our Motto: Setting the world Ablaze!!
This new ministry is fashioned into a community of young adults, married couples, and religious committed to:
- developing our own spiritual growth & foundation
- as a community attending first Friday masses
- designating Holy Hours
- practicing the fruit of fasting & offering either a Tuesday or Friday for such a gift
- a daily Ignatian Examen
- developing a desire for liturgy of the hours
- Intense training in Theology of the Body
- restoration of the whole person our own person -one day healing retreats
PROLOVE PROLIFE PROFAMILY
Ever feel like there is not much to this life…ever wonder why?
Do you feel as if this world is saturated in filth? What are you willing to do about it? Do you respect yourself enough to change it?
Here's something to think about:
Since January 22, 1973, Roe V. Wade
- About one fourth of your generation has been wiped out
- Over 3,000 babies a day die by abortion
- Nearly 50,000,000 dead since 1973
- Casualities of our preborn brothers and sisters outweigh the number of casualties from all wars combined
- As of 1990, at least 13.8 million Black, Hispanic, and other minority babies had been killed
This has been brought about by the actions of some individuals with the agenda such as this:
"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population…"
"Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need ... We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock."
"Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political, and social problems."
"The unbalance between the birth rate of the 'unfit' and the 'fit,' [is] the greatest present menace to civilization… the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective."
Words of Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood
Read enough? Now what are you willing to do for the least of these, for our brothers and sisters who cannot speak, let alone defend themselves?
If you are ready and willing to do your part in respecting and defending the dignity and sanctity of life of all our brothers and sisters both born and preborn . . .
Contact us at Respect Life Ministries, Amarillo Diocese
Office (806) 383-2243 Ext 129