Theme: “I Can… Sainthood” Phil. 4:13
(DCYC Flyers Coming Soon!)
Housing– On your own. RESERVATION METHOD
The Amarillo Inn & Suites (1911 I-40 East, Ext 71 & Ross-Osage Amarillo, TX 79102) has a speacial room rate of $67.00 a night w/breakfast. Call in and register under group code: ( 1419 ) - Monday-Friday 9A-5P Deadline March 31, 2017 (after date call for availability)
You have to make your own reservations; The Diocese does NOT have any kind of discounts with any other hotels in the area.
Transportation – On your own. King's Highway (888) 332-4315, DS Bus Line (806) 335-9080, Red Carpet Charters 888-878-5100 and B&G Transportation 806-799-3246. Suggestion: get together with another parish and look into transportation using buses.
Ads – you can help us by selling some ads to be used to purchase a tangible resource to enhance youth ministry at a parish and provide scholarships for youth who otherwise would not be able to go. So let’s sale these ads with pride! PLEASE if possible purchase one for your parish or youth group.
Early Bird Registration:
- Registered and paid as an EARLY BIRD (Feb. 3, 2017 at $25.00 per person)
- Scholarships have will be sent out to parishes that attended last year’s DCYC.
- Members of the Diocesan Youth Council (DYC) should get a scholarship if active - each parish should have two representatives.
Send registration forms and total fee POSTMARKED by February 3, 2017.
Regular Registration -
Send registration forms and total fee POSTMARKED by March 31, 2017 (No discounts available or shirts)
Needed: Group Forms “A” & “B”; Youth Registration Forms “E”; Adult Registration Forms “C”. No one will be let in without the Registration Forms.
– POSTMARKED by February 3, 2017 and/or drop off by March 31, 2017 at the outside box by the maintenance room (white door) on 1800 N. Spring St. Amarillo, Texas 79107
DCYC registration is $25.00 per person as EARLY BIRD or $35.00 after February 3, 2017.
OPTIONAL: Wonderland Park is $14.50* and shirts are $10.00 per person
ote: all t-shirts must be ordered by February 3, 2017 - minimum amount of shirts will be sold at the DCYC.
After March 31, 2017 ADD $10.00 per participant to the registration fee at the door (bring all forms to the DCYC with you as late registrations).
Pre-registration includes: registration fee, two meals. (Wonderland Park abd t-shirts are optional).
– Tickets can be pre-purchased for $14.50 each (not refundable but can be used at a different time). Tickets will be sold at the DCYC; FRIDAY & SATURDAY
APRIL 21-22, 2017
during registration at $15.00.
(free miniature golf)
non-riders can purchase tickets at the door for $5.00 tickets at Wonderland Park
Sunday Mass with Bishop Zurek:
April 23, 2017, The conference will be open to everyone at no cost. Invite all family members of the DCYC participant.
– COMING SOON! generic poster are on the web, please put these up in traffic areas so everyone can see the dates. (Sent to the Youth Minister/Contact)
– “BAGS OF HOPE” - benefiting Catholic Charities of the Texas Panhandle.
PUT 5 ASIDE
: Ask every teen to set $5.00 to put in the collection on Saturday afternoon Mass. To help in future scholarships.
– Make or buy trading cards with your parish saint and/or (name): example: Our Lady of Guadalupe Church – Amarillo --- the front a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe Amarillo, Texas on the back a prayer, info of OLG, names of teens attending DCYC or a picture of the group attending etc. --- Give each teen 10 cards to trade with other parishes..
NOTE: Send a set to the Diocese Youth Office.
Interpretation for the Deaf
– If needed call the Office at ext. 118 (ASAP)
DATES TO REMEMBER
- EARLY BIRD Registration deadlines February 3, 2017
- God Squad registration forms deadline March 4, 2017
- Registration Deadline March 31, 2017 - 4:55 p.m.After Deadline, please register at the door
- Deadline for ads March 31, 2017
- DCYC April 21 – 23, 2017