Responsibilities for the Host Parish
Before the Retreat
During the Retreat
- Contact the Oscar Guzman at the Diocesan Youth Office to start the process
- Fill out and turn in the Host Parish Informational Sheet
- If the retreat team is not a parish group: book a retreat team
- 3 months prior: flyers and/or posters of event with all information. Note: at that time the reiumbersement request will be mailed to the parish.
- Youth groups coming to the retreat from outside the host parish must use the Diocesan registration forms (youth form "E" and "F" adults form "C". host parishes are welcome to use parish youth and adult forms if so desire.
After the retreat or at the end of the retreat
- Provide meals for all participants.
- Must have a least 20 participants total attending the retreat.
- Copies to the Diocesan Youth Office of registration forms of all adults and teens attending.
From the Diocesan Youth Office to assist Host Parish:
- Flyers will be sent out one or two month prior to the retreat to surrounding parishes.
- Promoting the retreat
- Training of the host retreat team prior to the retreat
- $550.00 in seed money