Do you long for a deeper appreciation of the beliefs, richness, and joy of our Catholic faith? To really understand the power of God’s Word in our lives? To find ways to link our faith with our everyday life? I know I do, and so do many others.
Why Catholic? is a unique opportunity for our parish community to reclaim our Catholic identity and make our faith not only more meaningful, but truly alive! I am therefore, extremely pleased that we will be participating in Why Catholic?
Why Catholic? promises to be a very powerful means of growth for each of us individually, as well as for the parish as a community. I support this process wholeheartedly and look forward to participating in the small Christian communities. I hope you will join me on this spiritual journey in the footsteps of Jesus.
Why Catholic? helps you answer life’s important questions by offering a faith-filled point of view
• reflection and sharing on Sacred Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church
• themes on prayer, the Creed, sacraments, and Christian living
• resources that connect the faith themes and daily life
• companions on the journey as part of a small Christian community of 8-12 parishioners
Why Catholic? welcomes everyone
• parish-wide retreats and faith enrichment events
• bulletin inserts and handouts for family sharing
Why Catholic? is for you
• young or old, married or single
• catechist or parent teaching faith to children
• lifelong Catholic
• RCIA candidate or recent entrant to the Church
• someone seeking answers or new parish friendships